Ready to collect tomorrow from Thika or delivered directly to you in Nairobi or Thika every Tuesday or Friday.
This is a great Special offer to celebrate the launch of Home Grown where by you get The Organic Soil Conditioning and Pesticide Starter Pack, A Rosemary seedling and A Curly Parsley seedling all for just KSH 1500 (Saving over KSH 300 if bought seperately).
This great starter pack consists of 4 products which are Achook Organic Pesticide, nhance Organic Seaweed based plant growth booster, Earthlee a humate powder and Asilii a soil conditioner.
These 4 great organic products will really help you maintain and control your kitchen herb, salad or vegetable garden and ensure good strong healthy plants.
Achook is a botanical nematicide/ insecticide extracted from the neem tree (Mwarobaini) containing azadirachtin & other neem limonoids for the control of parasitic nematodes and insect pests.
Asilee provides in-situ composting near the root zone, leading to formation of polysaccharides and humic acid, which is essential for improved root development.
Earthlee is an ultra-concentrated, extremely pure, naturally occurring 80% Humate powder which contains no traces of sodium or heavy metals
nhance which is made from seaweed and scientific research has shown that nhance promotes root development with improved utilization of soil nutrients and fertilizers resulting in better top growth.
- Neem tree (mwarubaini) extract
- Effective against nematodes, chewing and sucking pests
- Does not kill beneficials
- Very low pre-harvest interval of 8 hours
- Ideal for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
- Improved soil structure
- Improved water holding capacity
- Increased aeration
- Improved nutrient availability
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Very fine 80% Humate powder free of sodium and heavy metals
- A natural chelating agent
- Increases the cation exchange capacity
- Frees locked nutrients in soils
- Encourages beneficial micro-organism activity
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil over time
- Improves soil structure over time
- Coating onto granular fertiliser reduces loss of nutrients (leaching)
- Natural seaweed extract of ecklonia maxima (kelp)
- Certified for organic farming
- Enhances root development leading to better top growth
- Reduces transplanting shock
- Increases yields